Harper Super Steel 700 Dual Hand/Platform Truck
MANUFACTURER: Harper Trucks Inc.
Product Number: JEDTK1935P
Harper Industrial Dual Handtruck / Platform Truck - Super Steel TM 700
- Popular Dual Handtruck / Platform Truck
- Center strap prevents small objects from falling through.
- 600 lb. capacity as handtruck
- 700 lb. capacity as platform truck
- Telescoping handle adjusts for bulky loads - from 48" to 60" in upright position
- Fenders help protect loads from rubbing against wheels.
- 5" durable poly swivel casters
- 10" x 3" heavy duty pneumatic all-terrain tires.
- Harper Green Powder Coat Paint.
- 7" x 14" base plate
- Height: 50"
- Width: 22"
- Axle: 5/8"
- Available with Wh 86 Solid Rubber wheels
Harper hand trucks are noted for quality and have become an industry accepted standard. Raw materials, design, manufacturing and finishing methods are carefully combined to provide units with maximum strength and durability. Harper Hand Trucks are Proudly Made in the USA!
Harper hand truck features:
- Concave cross tube and straps for good load containment. Tied together by center strap for extra strength.
- All cross members are robotically welded, both front and back, to main frame for maximum strength.
- Channeled stair glide eases load up or down stairs and over curbs.
- Wheels are top quality roller or ball bearing in a wide choice of sizes in molded-on rubber, semi-pneumatic, solid rubber and full pneumatic.
- 1 ¼” O.D. x Heavy Gauge steel tube frame. Frame chemically cleaned, rust-resistant finished with Harper green powder coat paint.
- Heavy gauge steel base plate has machine beveled leading edge and rounded corners.
- The Harper “Tri-hole” axle bracket with “D-Lok’ axle provides a choice of 6”, 8” or 10” wheels to suit the particular application or load requirement. Bright zinc plated “D-Lok” axle resists rust and is flattened on one side to hold it securely in the bracket so it cannot rotate and cause wear.
Harper Super Steel 700 Dual ...