Harper Tapered Nose Hand Truck
MANUFACTURER: Harper Trucks Inc.
Product Number: 32T57
Harper trucks Specialty Hand Trucks - 32T57
- Heavy gauge steel fenders prevent load from rubbing on wheels, and ties the base and frame together for strength
- Tapered Noz is 1/4" high strength tapered steel base plate with beveled edge 17.5" wide at the back, 14" wide in front and 13" long
- 3/4" "D-Lok" zinc plated axle to prevent rust
- 1-1/4" tubular steel frame robotically welded
- Frame Capacity 900 lb.
- Available with an assortment of wheels.
- Weight: 46 lbs.
- Color: Harper Green
- Width: 20"
- Height: 51"
- Platform Width: 14" x 17.5"
- Platform Length: 13"
- Load Capacity: 900 lbs.
- Wheel Type: Solid Rubber
- Wheel Diameter: 8"
As the world’s largest manufacturer of hand trucks, Harper makes one of every three such trucks sold in the United States. With 2500 distributors in North America, Harper is now positioned to enter the international marketplace full-force. The company has been achieving routine annual growth of 20% and more, thanks to direct factory representation of the product and to strong consumer interest complimenting its traditional strengths in material handling applications. Harper Trucks are manufactured in a plant of 400,000 square feet with full robotic and new composite-injection capabilities.
Through their unmatched service commitments, worldwide distributor network, product guarantees, manufacturing process, and constant innovation Harper Trucks will continue to grow well into the next century. Proudly Made in the USA!
Harper Tapered Nose Hand Tru...